This Privacy Notice /Notice At Collection (the “Privacy Notice”) applies to ciclismoepico.com website, mobile application or other digital service (each a “Digital Service”) linking to this Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice describes the privacy practices of ciclismoepico.com only and does not cover the practices of other companies, including those that may advertise or sponsor content, products or services on the Digital Services.
What information we obtain
When you use a Digital Service, we may obtain various types of information related to you and your use of the Digital Service. This may include information that directly identifies you such as your name, address, or contact information (this type of information may be called “personal information” or “personally identifiable information”). The information we obtain generally consists of information (1) you give us about yourself, (2) you give us about others, (3) automatically collected about your interactions with the Digital Services and our content or ads on third-party websites, apps or other media, and (4) we get from other sources.
1. Information you give us
We may ask you to provide information about yourself when you use the Digital Services. For example, to subscribe to one of our newsletters, you will need to give us an email address. You may not be able to use certain features if you choose not to submit the requested information. The information you give us may include details such as:
– Contact information (e.g., name, mailing address, email address or phone number).
– Demographic, interests and household information (e.g., age, gender or education).
2. Information you give us about others
You may give us information about other people, such as the name and email of a friend or contact with whom you want to share an article or the name and address of a gift subscription recipient. Do not give us information about others unless you are authorized or have their consent to do so. We will use their information for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
3. Information automatically collected
The information automatically collected may include:
– Information about your computer, device, browser and operating system (e.g., type, model, or version).
– Internet protocol (IP) address, which may be used to derive your general geographic area (e.g., city and country).
Device identifiers (e.g., mobile advertising IDs).
– Information about your interactions with the Digital Services, including browsing activities and clickstream data that reflect the content you have accessed, clicked on, or viewed.
– Information about how you accessed the Digital Services, including details about websites or apps visited immediately before or after accessing aDigital Service.
– Demographic, interests and household information.
– Information about your interactions with email messages and other communications, such as whether you opened or forwarded the email or clicked on links contained in the email.
How we use the information we obtain
– Sending you informational messages about the Digital Services (e.g., to confirm your subscription or notify you of changes to a Digital Service).
– Delivering marketing or promotional communications, including offers or promotions about our or third parties’ products, services or other initiatives.
– Responding to your questions or addressing your requests.
– Communicating with you about surveys, sweepstakes, contests, promotions or events.